SEO and social media assistant
We're looking to add an SEO and social media digital assistant to our team to help with 835 Creative's incredible list of clients for 2-5 hours per week remotely.
The digital assistant will lead search engine optimization efforts through keyword strategy on websites and blogs, Google ads and provides bi-weekly updates for 835 Creative's clients. The assistant will also serve as backup for digital marketing strategies and scheduling social media.
- 2+ years of search engine optimization experience
- Experience in SEO for SquareSpace
- 2+ years of curating and scheduling social media content for a variety of niches
- Excellent communication skills, including client communications and copywriting for social media. Grammar and spelling nerds encouraged to apply!
- Knowledgeable on trends and best practices in social media, specifically Instagram and Pinterest
- Knowledgeable in using Asana to communicate and collaborate with teammates and clients
- Experience in Buffer, Later, Tailwind, Google Analytics, Google Ads and other social media scheduling tools
- Bonus: Experience with non-profits and heart-centered entrepreneurs